SEO & Content Marketing Executive @ JD Sports!
We’re looking for a SEO & Content Marketing Executive
• Work as part of our in-house SEO team to maximise performance from the channel within international markets, to ensure that sales/spend targets are met.
• Managing the appropriate reports and operational KPIs that demonstrate the performance of the SEO channel, and alerting your line manager to any deviations from the plan or the norm.
• Ad-hoc data driven investigation and analysis on link acquisition, site performance, accessibility and site architecture.
• Ensure that all pages (both new and existing) meet best practice standards and adhere to the overriding SEO strategy.
• Developing strong relationships with the fascia managers to ensure punctual, efficient responses to on-site SEO content requirements in advance ready for implementation as well delivering content campaigns that meet in house briefs
• Regular reading of industry blogs, news etc to ensure best practice implementation and ongoing techniques to achieve high rankings across the markets our fascia’s operate in
• Identifying and developing relationships with key bloggers, journalists and online media publications to increase trust signals to the Group websites.
• Creating inspiring digital campaigns to create newsworthy, data led stories and generate content that can be used across all channels. This will include collaboration with the Multi-Channel team to support business wide initiatives.
• Spending the SEO budget in such a way that it leads to an increase in organic search visibility.
• To occasionally provide relief for colleagues within the group when needed, including any and all work related to paid search or digital marketing.
The candidate we are looking for:
• Fluent in French or Dutch (Speaking, Reading and Writing)
• SEO experience is essential.
• Solid foundation in Excel including vlookups
• Excellent written communication.
• Creative with the ability to think of content marketing campaigns
• Ability to find ‘an angle’ on a story.
• A history of personal blogging and social media accounts
• Skills in data analysis
• Knowledge of international SEO
- Staff discount in all of our JD stores;
- A job with allot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic challenge;
- The chance to start a whole new international department for JD;
- Great working conditions;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility.
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions in English via the form below.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application.